08 setembro 2007

Best friends!

Best Friends are those who don't judge each other...best friends are those who stand by each other even thow they don't agree together with something...best friends are those who we get in touch with when we most need them (but in our hearts we are always thinking about them)...best friends are those who help each other in any matter.....THANKS FOR EVERYTHING! I'm lucky because I know that I have a best friend...and no matter what happens, where I am, or what I do, my best friend will never let me down! ;)

Por: Liliana Ribeiro

3 comentários:

Daniel Martins disse...

A "post" in English! Helena your blog will be even more global and people from all over the world will read your comments!

Also, nice going Liliana!

Anónimo disse...

Thanks for remembering me....and thanks for giving me 2 minutes of fame!
Thanks for the courage Dan!

Helena Antunes disse...

Daniel and Liliana, you are my best friends and I love you!

Arquivo do blogue